Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Changing world order

year 2020

place: Two Americans at IBM, USA.

Currency Conversion Rate: Rs.1 = US$100.

 

Alex : Hi John, you didn't come yesterday to

office?

John : Yeah, I was in Indian Embassy for stamping.

 

Alex: Oh really, what happened, I heard that they're

strict.

John : Yeah, but I managed to get it.

 

Alex :How long it took to get it stamped?

John : Oh, it was nasty man, long queue. Bill Gates

was standing in front of me and they played with him

like anything.That's why it got delayed. I went there

at 2 am itself and waited and returned by 4PM.

 

Alex : Really? In India, it is a matter of an hour

to get stamped  for USA.

John : Yeah, but that is because who in India will be

interested in coming to USA man, their economy has

been booming.

 

Alex : So, when are you leaving?

John : Anytime, after receiving my tickets from the

client in India  and you know, I will be getting a

chance to fly Air-India. Sort  of dream come true.

 

Alex :How long are you going to stay in India.

John : What do you mean by how long. I will be

settled in India, my > company has promised me that

they will process my Hara Patta.

 

Alex : Really, lucky person man, it is very

difficult to get a Hara  Patta in India.

John : Yeah, thats why, I am planning to marry an

Indian girl there.

 

Alex : But you can find lots of US girls in

Hyderabad, Bangalore and  Mumbai.

John : Yeah, but I prefer Indian girls because they

are beautiful and cultured.

 

Alex : Where did you get the offer, Hyderabad?

John : Yeah, salary is good there, but cost of

living is quite high, it is Rs. 1000/- for a single

room accommodation.

 

Alex : I see, that's too much for US people, Rs. 1 =

$ 100. Oh God! What about in  Chennai, Mumbai?

John : No idea, but it is less than what we have in

Hyderabad. It is like the world headquarters of

Software.

 

Alex : I heard, almost all the Indians are having

one personal Robot for help.

John : You can get a BMW car for Rs. 5000/-, and a

personal Robot for less than Rs.7500/-. But my dream

is to purchase Ambassador, which costs Rs.200000/- and

has got a sexy design.

 

Alex : By the way, who is your client?

John : Reddy and Naidu Associates, a pure Indian

company, specializing in Embedded Software.

 

Alex : Oh, really, lucky to work in a pure Indian

company. They are really intelligent and unlike

American Bodyshoppers who have opened their

Fly-by-night outfits in India. Indian companies pay

you in full even when you are on bench. My friend

Paul Allen, it seems, used his bench time to visit

Bihar, the most livable place in India, probably

world. There you have full freedom and no

restrictions. You can  do whatever you want! I wonder

how that state has perfected that system.

John : Yeah man, you are right. I hope our America

also follows  their footsteps.

 

Alex : How are you going to cope with their

language?

John : Why not? From my school days I have been

learning Hindi as my first language here at New York.

At the Consulate they tested my proficiency in Hindi

and were quite impressed by my cent percent score in

TOHIL i.e.Test of Hindi as International language.

 

Alex : So, you are going to have fun there.

John : Yeah, I will be travelling in the world's

fastest train,  world's largest theme park, and the

famous Bollywood where you can  see actors like,

Shahrukh, and all. Esselworld is also near to

Bollywood. 

 

Alex : You know, the PM is scheduled to

visit US next year, he may  then relax the number of

visas.

John : That's true. Last month, Narayanamurthy

IInfosys)visited White House and donated Rs. 20000/-

for infrastructure development at Silicon Valley and

has promised more if we follow the model of High-Tech

City of Hyderabad. Bill Gates also got a chance of

meeting him.  Very lucky person.

 

Alex : But, Indian government is planning to split

Narayanamurthy's Infosys.

John  He is a hard worker man, he can build any

number of Infosys like this. Every minute he is

getting Rs. 1000/-. It seems, if you  keep all his

money converted as Rs. 100/- notes you can reach

Pluto.

 

Alex : OK, Good Luck John.

John : Same to you Alex. And don't go to Consulate

in a Kurta Pyjama because they  will think you are too

Indianised and may doubt you  will ever come back and

hence your Non-Immigrant Visa may get  rejected.  But

don't forget to say "Namaste, aap kaise hai" to the

Visa  officer at Window 5. It seems he likes that and

will not give you  a visa if you don't greet him that

way. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE 1

- I like it,

Future you predicted appears to be a lot humorous will going to be a TRUTH in near future.