Sunday, November 18, 2007

Disappointed salesman of Coca Cola

A disappointed salesman of Coca Cola returns from his Middle East
assignment. A friend asked, "Why weren't you successful with the Arabs?"

The salesman explained, "When I got posted in the Middle East, I was
very confident that I will makes a good sales pitch as Cola is
virtually unknown there. But, I had a problem I didn't know to speak
Arabic. So, I planned to convey the message through 3 posters…

First poster, a man crawling through the hot desert sand… totally
exhausted and panting.

Desert man

Second, the man is drinking our Cola and

Third, our man is now totally refreshed.

Drinking Coca cola

Then these posters were pasted all over the place"

"That should have worked," said the friend.

The salesman replied, "Well, not only did I not speak Arabic, I also
didn't realize that Arabs read from right to left…"

No comments: