Monday, April 13, 2009

LOVE Jokes

☻YOUR SMILE

Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.



☻ WHO YOU ARE

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.



☻ I'M STILL ALIVE...

TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive...



☻ IN LOVE WITH YOU

It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.



☻ TRULY LOVE

It’s hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.



☻ CHER|SH...

Cherish the person you love, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you won't know how important they are until they are out of your life...



☻POEM OR RHYME?

Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...



☻ 2NITE WITH ME

A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???



☻LOVE YOU

Never WasTe an OppOrtuniTy 2 sAy 'I LoVe U' to Someone u ReaLLy Like, Coz it is noT EvEryDaY u'll mEEt tHe PerSoN WhO hAs tHe MaGic 2 lEt u fAll iN love...



☻ TRUE LOVE

True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.



☻ FRIENDS 4 LIFE

Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!



☻: FIRST SIGHT

FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and' WiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe YOU aLwAys~



☻ VALUE OF LOVE

LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...



☻: STILL LOVING U

i håtê Smî|îÑg jûSt tO prEtêñD î'M ñOt hUrt. î hÅtE to gîGglê tO Show î'll ßê okåY. î hAtE tO laUgh aFtEr î Cry. í Stìll lovE YOU ßût í'Vé tó SaY gooDbYê...



☻ NEVER REGRET WHAT YOU DO

Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!



☻ LOVE IS SO CONFUSING

Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?



☻ REALITY

Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.



☻WHY IS HE NOT MINE...

wOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE... sTiLL nOt mInE...



☻ NOT TOO YOUNG

No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.



☻ I FOUND U

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.



☻ IT HURTS

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.



☻ FORGET YOU

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.



☻ IT NEVER SEEMS TO LAST

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.



☻ FALL IN LOVE

People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again



☻ LOVE IS TO THINK

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.



☻IN LOVE WITH YOU

There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.



☻: SOMEONE ELSE

The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.



☻ OUT OF MY CONTROL

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.



☻ HEART TO CIRCLE

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.



☻: WHO

I'd rather be hated for who I am then be loved for who I'm not

☻ TRY TO FORGET

Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.



☻ ADVICE ON LIVING

Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.



☻ QUICKSAND

LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.



☻ IN MY ARMS

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.



☻ WHAT IS TRUE

There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.



☻ FLAME OF YOURS

I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!



☻ If love were to be taxed,
I would be the highest tax payer.


☻you can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily.


☻Common sense is common, but... the use of common sense is uncommon !!!!


☻Promises are like babies, easy to give hard to deliver.


☻You need Money to call someone Honey.


☻My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.


☻We can see more Grafitti's in girls toilet , WHY ?
Because their both hands are free.


☻Definitions :

Home : A place where you can scratch where it itches.

Doctor : A person who cures the ills by pills,
and kills by his bills.

LOVE : Loss Of Valuable Energy

WIFE : Worries Invited For Ever

No comments: