Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How to handle a Divorce

A man is driving along a freeway at a steady 50km/h with his wife when she suddenly looks at him and says in a clear voice:
"Darling I know we've been married for 20 years but I want a divorce."

The husband says nothing, keeps looking at the road and slowly increases his speed to 65km/h.

The wife says: "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it because I've been having an affair with your best friend and he's a far better lover than you are."

Again the husband says nothing but grips the steering wheel more tightly and increases the speed to 80km/h.

"I want the house," his wife says insistently, pushing her luck. The speedo goes up to 95km/h. "And I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and the boat."

The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete overpass.
This makes the wife a little nervous, so she asks, "Isn't there anything you want?"

The husband replies in a quite and controlled voice, "No, I've got everything I need."

Oh really, so what have you got?" asks his wife.

Just before they slam into the wall at 110km/h, the husband turns to her and smiles.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"The airbag."!!!!!!

No comments: