Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mechanic and doctor story

A mechanic was removing a cylinder head
from the motor of a Harley, when he spotted a
world-famous heart surgeon in his shop. The heart
surgeon was waiting for the service manager to come
take a look at his bike. The mechanic shouted across
the garage, 'Hey Doc can I ask you a question?'    
     

The famous surgeon, a bit surprised, walked
over to the mechanic working on the motorcycle. The
mechanic straightened up, wiped his hands on a rag
and asked, 'So Doc, look at this engine. I also can
open hearts, take valves out, fix'em, put in new
parts and when I finish this will work just like a
new one. So how come I get a pittance and you get
the real big money, when you and I are doing
basically the same work?'


  The surgeon paused, smiled and leaned over, and
whispered to the mechanic..... 'Try doing it with
the engine running'

No comments: