Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cool Cell Phone Forwads

Messages are given to
Those who are apart
But what shall I give
When you are in my heart.
Handsome, Sweet, Intelligent, spontaneous, good looking, nice friends, charming, funny, well... enough about me! how about you?
If u need a friend and there r hundred steps between us, u can take the 1st step to get near me & i'll take 99 step to be with you
Money: can buy a house, but not a home. can buy a clock, but not time. can buy sex, but not love. So pass me all ur $ n let me suffer 4 u
If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money... ...........the subscriber cannot be reached pls dont call again.
U've got sex appeal ... u've got intelligence ... u've got class ... u got da face, u got da body ... I got the wrong number ... sorry
I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. u cry, i cry. u laugh.. i laugh. u jump out of d window.. I look down & I laugh again.. haha
6 rules to be happy: free your heart from hatred; free your mind from worries; live simply; expect less; give more & always have me as ur friend
True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere
Friendship isn't how u forget but how u forgive, not how u listen but how u understand, not what u see but how u feel, and not how u let go but how u hold on!!
Friendship is a priceless gift that cant be bought or sold, but to have an understandings friend is far more worth than gold ~!
Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets Better as it grows older. Just like us... I get better, u get older.
Friendship is like a tree... It is not measured on how tall it could be, but is on how deep the roots have grown....
We will now upgrade your brain, please wait....Searching....searching...still searching....sorry, no brain found
Without humor, life sux.
Without courage, life is hard.
Without love, life is hopeless.
Without friends like you, life is impossible.
A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from my memory!
In this world, where everything seems uncertain, only one thing is definite. You'll always be my friend, beyond words, beyond time & beyond distance!
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.
A ring is round and has no end.... and that's how long I'll be your friend.
Friends are like stars. You can't always see them, But you know they are always there for you...
a- u r attractive
b- u r beautiful
c- u r caring
d- u r delicous
e- u r exciting
f- u r funny
g- u r gorgeous
h- u r heavenly
I- I m
J- Just
K-Kidding
True love is like god, which everybody talks about and few have seen
It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with you that makes me happy
God is so wise that he never created friends with pricetags, Because..... if he did, I can't afford a precious friend like you!!!
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart
The value of life does not depend on the length of time on this earth but rather on the amount of love given and shared to the people we care about
Love is when you don't want to go to sleep, because reality is better than a dream
Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... coz I found love when I found u.
It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone
Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending
You need money to call someone honey
Love : Loss Of Valuable Energy

Last night I hugged my pillow and dreamt of you... I wish that someday I'd dream about my pillow and I'd be hugging you.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happend.
Don't cry for someone who don't worth while; the one who is worth, wouldn't make one cries.
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.
Two snakes meet each other..
First snake:I hope I am not poisonous.
Second snake:Why?
First snake:Because I bit my lip!    
How do you keep an idiot in suspense ??? ............. ............ ...tell you later !!!
At this moment 5 million are having sex 2 million are in gun fights 91milliom at a party and one sad fucker is reading this sms
Hey, is your dad a terrorist? cos baby, you're the bomb!

No comments: