Saturday, September 6, 2008

Funny forwards for cellphones

Walking Economy

This guy is walking with his friend, who happens to be a psychologist. He says to this friend, "I'm a walking economy." 

The friend asks, "How so?" 

"My hair line is in recession, my stomach is a victim of inflation, and both of these together are putting me into a deep depression!"


Flat Tire

A software manager, a hardware manager, and a marketing manager are driving to a meeting when a tire blows. They get out of the car and look at the problem. 

The software manager says, "I can't do anything about this - it's a hardware problem." 

The hardware manager says, "Maybe if we turned the car off and on again, it would fix itself." 

The marketing manager says, "Hey, 75% of it is working - let's ship it!"


The Understanding Father

A little girl runs out to the backyard where her father is working, and asks him about sex. 

Her father sits her down, and tells her all about the birds and the bees. He covers a wide and varied assortment of topics and sub topics and by the time he's finished, his daughter is somewhat awestruck with this sudden influx of bizarre new knowledge. 

Her father finally asks, "So what did you want to know about sex for?" 

"Oh, mommy said to tell you lunch would be ready in a couple of secs."


Last Rites

The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night. 

Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!" 

The dying man said nothing so the priest repeated his order. 

Still the dying man said nothing. 

The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his evil?" 

The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to aggravate anybody."

No comments: